- Responsible for the testing, daily management and maintenance of thermal analysis precision instrument.
- Responsible for completing the test according to the company’s existing development process, and assist in designing the test program for the new application development direction.
- Responsible for relevant safety management of the testing position.
- Responsible for test data processing and summary as well as related data summary and reporting.
- Responsible for the preparation of test technical reports, including the testing of existing products and new products, and constantly update and improve the test database.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in polymer, analytical chemistry or similar.
- 1-3 years working experience, third-party testing experience is preferred.